Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Earthquake ?

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
just you wait until the lahars and pyroclastic flows start, immediatly after comes the eruption.
In english and non scientific translation:

The eruption generally comes directly after that long drawn out 'wet' sounding ass ripper of a fart, the morning directly after la' vindalooooooooo.
Tremors are then usually heard for the next few minutes directly afterwards with the occasional 'last blast' as the volcano sheds its final spurts of 'lava'.
Reports of vibrations caused by said effects are reported as far back as the kitchen, down the stairs and at the back of the house:cool::p
Fortunatley no-one is harmed during this earth moving event but the clear up operation could take a while as the effects are only too obvious.
(seriously took that to far lol)
**walks away with sniggering like a school kid**

-ChEf

p.s
Just spoke to my next door neighbour and they felt the earthquake last night where I missed it:confused::confused:

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I felt it, I was still awake. Thought I was hallucinating! Then I thought it was a lorry, then I thought, 'aaarrrrrgh' :)

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Our family slept through it but no-one else weve spoken to did.
Glad my sleep wasn't ruined :D

void

m00!!
Oct 21, 2004
Behind You
Visit site
i fell out of bed almost was extremely fun, plus my bed is flimsy and like 5 foot off the ground :D i got mcowned when i woke up though, hit my head on the roof :D

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
i fell out of bed almost was extremely fun, plus my bed is flimsy and like 5 foot off the ground :D i got mcowned when i woke up though, hit my head on the roof :D
i cant belive you said mcowned, that is awesome.

back on subject, didnt feel a thing. my mate in leeds just thought it was his washing machine.

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Whole house wobbling like crazy. My whole family went outside for fear of falling roofs e.t.c. I slept through it... :D