The Home Of European Paintball

eBlade

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Micah
Do I need to send my 'gun off somewhere to get the eblade installed? I know I'll need an airsmith to install the eye, but I can't use the eye until I get a center feed cocker anyway. Can I do the rest myself?

-Micah
Actually you can use the eye witha r/h feed.

:D

Paul.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by joowon49
The eblade's a new one for me, wow, sexy looking, how much does the mod cost? I might just put it on my 2000 (stock) cocker. Stock, yeah right, anywho, or should I just get the full gun? Also, could I get some stats on it, like rate of fire, etc.
If you want details I suggest you drop Planet a message and they'll give you all the specs and let you know how to get one in the US.

If you're at the Cup I believe they'll be there selling and setting up stuff.

Planets website can be found here or you can search the forums for messages from 7lash.

He's the electronics wizz on the team behind the e-Blade and I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

From memory though ROF is being set at 14bps but they've had it up to 16.8 easy without full auto mode, (illegal over here!)

Will fit to any cocker including RH feed cockers with the anti chop eye, has a display feature with game timer mode and shots etc on it and its got the finest trigger I've ever tried on a cocker and that includes the Racegun I tried.

But then I would say that now wouldn't I;)

But to be fair I've been saying that long before I joined a team sponsored by Eclipse products, I thought it was that good then and the production version is even nicer.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Wne to planet today and got a little play with the production version :D :D It rocks!

They are taking all of their eBlade stock over to america for the cup, then when they get back they will be selling them here. In about 3 weeks you will be able to just go in and pay for one, then take it home :D

Apparently they are taking ****loads of stuff over there, and they've just got 90 eclipse cockers ready to be eBladed.