Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

eBlade

7lash

Planet R&D
Answers

Hey Guys,

Load's of stuff has already been posted about what the eBlade can do. If you cannot find answers here then try other PB related forums. However....

SmartEcosse

The eBlade settings are fully adjustable on-gun. There is a display and pushbuttons that allow you to set uo all timings and more - you do not need a PC or PDA.

Max ROF will depend upon your cocker. We've got some of ours running at 19-20bps. Factory settings will be 15bps with eye, 10bps without.

Micah

Yes, you can fit the eye to a right feed cocker, however the RF eye covers will not be available for a couple of weeks.

Skullicious

We're not looking after the Americans first, the Cup is just the first major event at which we can launch the eBlade. Whilst some of the Planet staff are 'enjoying' themselves in Florida, J-Doe and the rest of the production team are working their butts off to build as many eBlades as possible so that everyone can have one. :)

RDX

It was my understanding that we're loaning your guys an eBlade cocker for this weekend. Have I got that wrong?

Beaker

Does this mean that you've seen the light and want a real marker? :p

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Answers

Originally posted by 7lash
RDX

It was my understanding that we're loaning your guys an eBlade cocker for this weekend. Have I got that wrong?
See guys told you he was a helpful chap, cheers 7lash.

and yes I believe the lucky buggers on RDX @6e will be wandering around with an E-blade...I'm not jealous or anything of course.

B$%&%£"s!!

I'm sure the guys will thank you for the loan mate, but I'm here first, So thank you! boy do I wish I wasn't in Lincoln this weekend.

7lash, hope that E-Blade isn't out on tour tomorrow...I'm popping in on my day off as I'm in the area to drool:D ...

Good luck to RDX on Sunday...hope you guys kick ass.

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Grips

Originally posted by 7lash
We can do any colour apart from ugly. It will depend upon demand. Who want what?
Me want blue!!!

Blue rules.

What's ugly BTW?

Ah yes...Phillips bushy!

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Re: Re: Grips

Originally posted by Philip

******* :D

I wanna borrow an eBlade for sunday :D

And blue sucks...especially on cockers ;)
Now how did you get that word past the autocensor?

and you can't though you may look and admire as RDX steamroller your sorry ass E-Blade and all.

and blue rules on cockers...all blues, blue splashes, blue fades, blue anything.

I'm blue ba da be ba da bah.... oh no an Eiffel 65 moment, (or whatever they were called) how embarrasing.

Got that damn thing working yet Phil, or will you be scrounging on Sunday?

:D ;) :p :D