Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse bag £45 Joy Jersey £10 Joy trousers £10

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
will take joy jersey at £10 all in... PM with the paypal

and do the pants have belt loops? like if the waist is too big can i use my own belt? and could you get a length measurement :s i cant find them online, sorry.

pgreenhough

May 18, 2008
Wolverhampton
ow great cheers just a question but why did you sell to him after i said i would buy it before him
Just following the forum rules mate sorry first to pay. Also if you look further down the thread There is a guy who has told me on 2 occasions on the thread and sent me numerous pms saying he was paying for the battlepack but never actually paid. Sorry u missed out and I can say 100% definate there is 5 blue and 4 clear in the pic 9 intotal the four clear were sold with the angel and the 5 blue are now with the battlepack.

pgreenhough

May 18, 2008
Wolverhampton

and do the pants have belt loops? like if the waist is too big can i use my own belt? and could you get a length measurement :s i cant find them online, sorry.

The pants have their own kinda belt which goes through a loop and then comes back on itself and attached with velcro will try and find something to measure them with when i get back later the pants come up smaller than expected size wise im never an XL but went over to angel to pick them up so i could try some on.

pgreenhough

May 18, 2008
Wolverhampton

Hi mate they measure 29" inside leg let me know if you want those and the jersey!

cheers.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'll take the Joy pants for the asking price.

PM me your bank details and I will arrange a transfer.