Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse Blade or Black Magic

Manning26

Triggerman, team Missouri Magic is sponsored by Worrgames and is currently shooting the Black Magic. I was lucky enough to get to try one out at a tourney last month, and it kicked butt. You may take into consideration the fact that they're sponsored team guns and not regular Joe ones though. Eclipse also rules, I'm still shooting my old Eclipse Angel, and it still makes me appear as though I know what I'm doin' on the field. Good luck man, I don't think you can lose either way.:)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
which cocker

id go with the eclipse, super smooth, great milling and now they offer new 'petrol' effect anodizing which looks cool and is a harder coating. Go and check it out on their website.:cool:

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
UK

Ok so I am from the UK but all of the markers out there (and I mean high end stuff) with the exception of the Angel started life over the far side of the pond.....and us Brits then worked out how to make them work properly !!! The Tourny ring that was found on the Automag was invented by an English guy (didn't take a patent on it Doh !!) the E-Mag was developed with the John Sosta
and the same goes for most of the earlier mods as well for the stock marker.(promag, power feed, vertical feed)
Q tip (Automag) John Bonich (english)
FFV (Automag) think that was that man Bonich again if it wasn't it was John Sosta
The Autococker Blade pivot trigger was here before Worrgames added one to their range
Shockya ! trigger Mod (Shocker). english again.
Drop Forwards.....MPM (english) good few years b4 anyone else.
Autococker RAT valve... from a Sterling Pump Gun (english)

Hope that helps we are not flag waving just saying as it is.

Mark
UK Cougars

Triggerman

Aug 12, 2001
Visit site
I still don't know :confused: when I look at the pictures of those 2 markers ( pics on their websites ) the Blade looks cooler. But when I look at the pics that the owners of the guns take, the Black Magic Dominates. Their pneumatics r the same, I agree, but is it really worth the extra 200 bucks for the twister?? Plus I hear that they have huge waiting lists for the Blade. So that said I'm favoring the Magic right now.

Triggerman

Aug 12, 2001
Visit site
Heh heh:p , as a matter of fact the SFL used to be one of my choices until...... I thought it was really and I emphasize that word because it really is over priced. Then I did a little more research and observed that it was a minicocker. I hate minicockers. I know I know its just the front block that was shortened but either way I hate minicockers. The engraved milling was really really nice. Plus I was looking for something more up-to-date a.k.a 2001. SFL was made in 2000 (correct me if I'm wrong).