Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

eclipse cocker issue, help required

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
well if the solenoid and sear are making a click then it cant be them ( there may be other things ) so yeah if it makes a loud click then when you cock the marker theres a much quieter click then the lug is to far down and do what i said ^

Salva

A Few guid Men
Dec 17, 2007
Scotland
tried that and no sigar =/

its probably something blatantly simple knowing me but if i cant get it sorted tomorrow ill be putting it up as spares.

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Right i got/had the same problem on one of mine, tried a 1.1 Hp 4500psi on it & no go....but put a 0.8 LP 4500psi on it & it's fine.. Is there any difference other than the air to make this happen, & the only difference between the 3 cocker's is 1 is a mini oracle with an E2 blade & the other is an E2 nexus DC cocker..

Cliff..

If you get no joy with this you can if you want post it to me & i can take a look at it, & Belsales is 10 Min's up the road to me...There is a E1/2 board for sale on here i saw earlier..

Salva

A Few guid Men
Dec 17, 2007
Scotland
the guy at belsales told me there wanst much point even sending it to him as spares are that rare and it sounds electronic to him which he knows he doesnt have spares for =/

tbh its caused me more hassle than anything and im ready to give up, ive only managed to use it once since i bought it 3 months ago

dazafox

uk outlaws since 1995
Oct 7, 2004
Nuneaton
Visit site
cocker

What happens if you cock the gun by pulling the back block by hand with no air then fire the gun,does the trigger solenoid click and unlatch the trigger sear,can you adjust your lpr or is it set,try and allow more air through it by adjusting by small amounts and then try your gun.I had the same problem with my orricle,it need a new trigger sear and lpr.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
What happens if you cock the gun by pulling the back block by hand with no air then fire the gun,does the trigger solenoid click and unlatch the trigger sear,can you adjust your lpr or is it set,try and allow more air through it by adjusting by small amounts and then try your gun.I had the same problem with my orricle,it need a new trigger sear and lpr.
I'll let you all know what's wrong with it after i pick it up from the post office in the morning as i bought it off Salva on wednesday:)

I'm setting up a rest home for broken and retired cockers if anyone's interested and has an elderly relative that needs a good home:D

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Well Salva, i suggest that you stop reading this NOW;)

I picked up the gun from the post office and had an initial look at it, pulling the back block and cocking rod backwards revealed something wrong straight away as i was only getting maybe 1cm of movement. I dropped the bolt and back block out and stripped the rex dialer, to find it in several pieces inside the gun. The valve still felt smooth so i just re-assembled the rex dialer and put it back in. The result was a smooth cocking action.:)
I cocked the gun and gassed it up, pulling the trigger fired a single shot but then the gun didn't re-cock? It attempted too but the cocking ram just seemed to jam as tho it was pressurising both sides of the ram simultaneously.:(
I thought maybe the solenoid gasket had blown or maybe the cocking ram piston seals perished but both were ok.
As Salva had stated that Belsales thought it was electrical i decided to switch the boards with a spare E1 that i had in kitbag, just to eliminate an electrical fault and to my suprise the gun fired and re-cocked?
I rattled off a few shots just to make sure and it ran smoothly, so i figured i'd switch back to the Zero-b to see if i could figure what had blown on the board?
This is the bit that stumped me as i'd not ungassed the gun as i switched boards back and when i got the Zero-b back in, the gun fired and recocked?
I retraced what i'd done and figured out the problem, the cocking solenoid plug and the sear plug were put in the wrong holes on the board.:rolleyes:
I took it to work today and unloaded 3 hoppers thru it at 15bps and it ran faultlessly.:cool:
My nickname is Lucky because "i'm not" but on this occasion i appear to have come good, buying a cheap broken gun which turned out to need nothing more than a quick seeing too. 1 and a half hours...job done:):):)

Salva

A Few guid Men
Dec 17, 2007
Scotland
ahhhhh noooooooo lol!! o well S**t happens haha, the fault was above my knowledge level of cockers anyway,

and it was always giving me more grief than anything else so i must admit im quite glad to see the back of it and thankfully it went to a good home and some1 that knows what there doing with cockers (unlike me) so have fun with it mate!