Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse PA National League 2006 Round Two Results

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
yeah it was an awsome experience thanks to bernie and crew for the opertunity to play this event, the paint was awsome to.

markie is a sick player by the way lol :)

jj igotcha

Apr 20, 2005
edge of reason
Visit site
understand that the steelers in div 1 got another player banned for violent conduct towards a marshal, and then proceeded to upset a few teams with bonus balling galore. these guys seem determined to make themselves the bad boys of brit paintball. wasn't there but was reliably informed. are all the scores up anywhere?

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
jj igotcha said:
understand that the steelers in div 1 got another player banned for violent conduct towards a marshal, and then proceeded to upset a few teams with bonus balling galore. these guys seem determined to make themselves the bad boys of brit paintball. wasn't there but was reliably informed. are all the scores up anywhere?
Stealers player got banned for verbal abuse not physical due to a very dubias call followed by a 3-for-1.

And the only slight over shooting i saw was for a player who span after being shot left in against 4 or 5.

you need another reliable source;)

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
HUSH HUSH said:
Stealers player got banned for verbal abuse not physical due to a very dubias call followed by a 3-for-1.

And the only slight over shooting i saw was for a player who span after being shot left in against 4 or 5.

you need another reliable source;)
the stealers guy was banned for saying he was going to f**k a marshall up.

then you didnt see the game where the stealers overshoot all our guys then ?
that was neither slight overshooting or player spinning.

Kevin
Mk storm

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
Kevin said:
the stealers guy was banned for saying he was going to f**k a marshall up.

then you didnt see the game where the stealers overshoot all our guys then ?
that was neither slight overshooting or player spinning.

Kevin
Mk storm
Verbal abuse then... not Physical

Did see your game and that was the overshooting i was refering too when he span. Also watched your 1st game against each other in Round 1 when you lot bonus balled their last player.

Give it and take it;)

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
HUSH HUSH said:
Verbal abuse then... not Physical

Did see your game and that was the overshooting i was refering too when he span. Also watched your 1st game against each other in Round 1 when you lot bonus balled their last player.

Give it and take it;)
your obviously a stealers fan and wont see sense no matter what i say,
the 1st round they had 1 guy in against a few of us, their last guy got shot from one side of the field and another mugged him pretty much the same time and think he got one maybe 2 shots in the back, not intentional and not overshooting.

in the last game against us ALL our players were ripped in the back as they walked of the field, our last guy was mugged and then drilled by 2 or 3 guys, and i mean proper drilled. our player was my twin brother so i am extra pissed about that.
but brought it up with the marshalls at the time, they did there bit, not really satisfied but was prepared to leave it there, just thought as it got mentioned on the forum i should put it in the proper context.

also we can suck up the shots, ask any of the other teams in the division, we play the game and accept you get more than one hit, but there is a limit and they went way past that.