Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse PA National League 2006 Round Two Results

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
Kevin said:
your obviously a stealers fan and wont see sense no matter what i say.
I do see sense on occasions and take on board what you say.

Kevin said:
the 1st round they had 1 guy in against a few of us, their last guy got shot from one side of the field and another mugged him pretty much the same time and think he got one maybe 2 shots in the back, not intentional and not overshooting.
He got drilled by 2 players using the tapes which is fair enough but as he walk away from hes bunker and towards the dead box your player who came up the right tape knowing he had already shot him out gave him a few more in the back.

Kevin said:
in the last game against us ALL our players were ripped in the back as they walked of the field, our last guy was mugged and then drilled by 2 or 3 guys, and i mean proper drilled.
Prehaps a tast of your own doing in round 1, and he did spin.

p8ntdogg

FARMHAND
Jul 28, 2004
Downtown LA
Visit site
I really dont uderstand why you have come on here crying Kevin :confused:

The facts:

First round your team gets 141nd for overshooting,
Second round our team gets 141nd for overshooting.

Thats 50/50

end of.

p.s see you at the next leg :)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
there was more than just your team that got a 1-4-1 for overshooting too so...it happens, just deal and take advantage of the 1-4-1's if its in your favour to do so. goes to show that overshooting is being adressed somewhat by the refs.

Darren.Clan

rockin' the corner :}
May 25, 2005
alexandria
www.paintballalexandria.com
its bloody paintball... if your last man in and you get shot from one direction and the you get some more loving from another direction maybe that other player didnt see you had all ready been shot.

i mean it happened to me. i got some extra loving from phoenix but hey i dont care. the guy apoligised and that was the end of. even tho they stung like a biatch. lol

see you all next leg... until then play nicely.:D :D

Darren

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

This is what i love about paintball, everyone is too nice in England "see ya in the middle guys" fcuk that ,il guarentee the next game Storm and stealer have a game it will be a great game to watch,

if someone bonus balled me i wudnt bitch about it id just gat my own back next time i play them

When i played for Manc union 05 we had a similar rivalry with the tigers and were a great game to watch and play its intense

p8ntdogg

FARMHAND
Jul 28, 2004
Downtown LA
Visit site
Totally agree Pebble! I was part of that Tigers team and loved the rivaly, you knew you would get a bit of extra love, return the favour, but never rediculous overshooting!

I was the player bonus balled by storm, i never made a single complaint to the marshall, just clocked the guys number and waited for my turn.
My turn came and i took it, but the storm player literally went yelping off to the head marshall to complain!

What a baby :D :D

p.s looking forward to this weekend Pebble :cool:

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
?

Whats this weekend? haha, nobody's told me anything, im assumin D7's?

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
F*ck you ..

I did not spin.. Me and the guy who came for me got each other about the same time, when he came for me he missed with his first few shots so i had time to turn to shoot him.

I had stopped shooting and he kept hammering me.

A ref was right next to me so i turned to complain to him and got ripped again..

The 2nd guy I do not have a problem with,, he says that I had my gun up still - i don't think i did but nevermind.

- but there was no need for the first guy to continue to shoot me.

I don't want to get dragged into a massive argument on here.. as it always gets bitchy and turns to sh*t loads of people sniping at each other - so feel free to to quote me and call me a cheat /liar / c*nt or whatever.. but those who know me know that I am not. I am not going to rise to anymore b*ll**** posts.

** I expect all Storm players not to get into this.. **

see you at the next leg.

Dan,