Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ecx Paintball Robbed

PUITF

Aug 8, 2001
DE.
Visit site
Ecx Paintball Robbed! 09-23-01 12:01 AM

Tonight, I was ROBBED! (i posted this for my teammate)

Between 9:30 and 11:00 pm Saturday September 22, 2001, someone broke into my car, a 1995 green Plymouth Voyager and stole all of my paintball gear. Below is a list of the stuff that was stolen. Please tell everyone you know to look out for my stuff. I am offering a $1,000 reward to information leading to it’s recovery or to the ******* that stole it.

2001 1st edition LCD Angel Silver with the following upgrades: Blue X-Enterprizes back plate, S/S hammer, KAPP Diamond Bolt, Blue intelifeed rail, Silver DYE sight, Silver WDP grips, Silver Lasoya trigger, Blue Lasoya mid-rise, Blue Lasoya volumizer, Chrome KAPP rhino cradle, Air America Armageddon 68ci 4500psi air system, Freak barrel kit w/ stainless steel base, 14” All American tip and 18” Freak tip, 12v revolution Blue and Clear with intelifeed and diode. The gun had a blue “xtremesportz.com” sticker on the left side and a “deez nutz” sticker on the right side. Serial # on the board is 000311. All this was in my Yellow Pelican gun case.

Also Stolen was my Green Redz gear bag with the following in it: Size 13 Diggers cleats, Redz 4.3 Dimention Pack (blue) with 4 tubes (one said “mike” on the lid and had an “m” on the side clear), JT Proteus mask (black with blue frame and strap and blue prizm lens), Black Raven Nuvis-1 mask, XXL KAPP jersey (grey/black), Blue flame Raven gloves, Redz knee pads, Redz stool, Multiple squeegees, lanyards, tools and $380 cash in the side pocket.

I want this stuff back! Please pass this info on to any stores that you deal with and ask them to please contact me with any information.

Thank you,
Mike Lashbrook
Newport Paintball & Skate Inc. & ECX Paintball Park
21 W. Market St.
Newport, DE 19804
302-998-1009 phone
302-998-0819 fax
newportpaintball@msn.com email

Home of the ECX 1 Cocker

See ya at the WORLD CUP!

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
jan, its not only the cost dude

its the principle dude.
before people jump on puitf back about leaving stuff in his car, we all do it.
he has obviously put time and money in to this marker and wants the same marker back.
good luck to you mate.

all these thieving ba*rds should have thier fingers cut off.
the arab nations have this one thing right.

jan if someone robbed you of your angel (even with the warp feed on the side) you would be well pissed and want it back.

'nuff said

good luck with it dude.

ian

JanSolo

I still suck
Jul 7, 2001
Leamington Spa
Visit site
Dont get me wrong Ian, I dont condone theivery. I'd happily see all those theiving little scrotes de-digited.

But when you're faced with Lack-Of-Kit, you need a way to get your stuff back. I was merely suggesting a way of replacing the lost kit.

Hehe! You have a thing about that warp feed thing dontcha!? I still reckon it's jealousy!

(Homer Voice ) Mmmm... Waaaarp feeed....

I'll let you try it out if you want... Gimme a shout next time I see yer.

Jan.