Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Effective way for front players to run to there bunkers?

Manning26

*sigh* As I've said, it's an advanced system, it requires a lot of discipline, and the aforementioned dramamine. Motion sickness is the bane of this technique, but dammit, great people must make great sacrifices to be...uh, great. The beauty, as I've already said, is the mass elimination of most of the opposition's front from running through their own cover fire en route to their kill crazy rampage. It's complete and total anarchy. As all this is happening your back players should be finally arriving to their primaries. They'll have a sec. to recover, and then they clean up what's left. I'm just repeating myself now. As far as the duration of time to keep the circles going, uh...it is basically until you're eliminated, puking on the ground, or 'til you make your bunker. Although, even if your front guys get behind cover, they're pretty well over anyhow.
Think innovation, my friends, we'll get nowhere by running the same paths over and over. Hee hee, I suppose it's a bit difficult to change-up something about a fella' tryin' to make his bunker though. My least-favorite slide will have to be the one where you go into a knee-slide and then they dig in, and then you sorta start into a roll, until that's stopped by your head clonking into the back of the bunker. You're layin' there for a second with your neck bent up, to the side, and the one leg in the air thing, as the other team shoots like mad tryin' to hit your flailing legs. It's pretty damn hilarious seein' other dudes do it though.;)