EGG or HALO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
i shot all black paint a couple of weeks back, nbo problem in my halo or in my eblade (reflective eye)

my vote goes to halo over an egg
just cos they are faster and look nicer and you can get the shells to match your colours without relying on paints/dyes

Aug 9, 2005
Northants UK
well im actually yet to use my reloader :) only got it a week ago, and i have my first training session this weekend with my bro's team, but im going on all the advice they have given me. they all use reloaders i think and have had no problems with them. i was just putting my input in, but im no expert. I hope mine works ok :)

Pureball

NSPL Ref
Oct 10, 2004
Devon, UK
Visit site
eggys are easy to clean and hold more paintballs than halo or reloaders...sure its only 10-20 but that can make a difference.

a z board gives you a much more consistent feed of paintballs than the y board does. no problems with z boards what so ever.

halos and reloaders have problems here and there with people, some have huge problems, others never have a problem. guess it comes down to luck of the draw at the factory? hehe

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by Monkey
I wasnt going to look through all 1823 thread currently posted now was i. thats just silly and a waste of my time. :)
Oh, cool, so you thought it would be better to waste everyone else's time rather than look through something that would be so long and hard to read. I am sorry I gave you any advice earlier. The selfishness of the comment I quoted here should embarass the hell out of you when you think it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.