Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

egg

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
right OK, just bought this hopper about 3 days ago put new batteries in it the right way around and wrong way just to see.

and it always says battery low and doesn't work :confused:

the guy knows who he is and if it is a problem not caused by me i will be sending it back.

would very much appreciate it if someone could help.

-stewy

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
I assume the info i sent you didn't work, have you tried to strip it down to check that any of the wires hasen't been snaged...Also sometimes the terminals don't make proper contact to the batteries..

Open door,
push batteries down hard,
with it switched in,
if it works,
try it with the door on,
if not, take out batteries,
get a small screw driver,
pull on the terminals inside & try it again with the batteries in & the door pushed on...

Hope this helps...

Cliff...:)

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
What batteries are you using?

How many sets have you tried?
I have mention this via Pm, but he hasn't got back to me as of yet...

by any chance has the board got wet?
Not to my knowledge as this has not been mention, as he Say's it works on & off..

EDIT... He keeps putting new bats in & it keeps comming up with low bat indicator..& not working...

Cliff..:)

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
i first tried putting some duracells in (9v's obv) which my reloader works off fine. but when i put them in my egg it said battery low etc.
.....so i thought..hmmm maybe there dead as soon as i tested it ?:confused: about 1 in 1000 chance but hey.
so i got soem new in the packet procells out and wacked them in. the same problem occured.

i will try what you have said cliff and get back to the thread.

cheers
-stewy

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
found out what the problem was... There is a kink in the wire leading to the batterie adapter.
i have tried to fix it but its just having non of it. Does anyone kow were i could be able to find another one? e.g here, shop etc

-stewy

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
just need another battery adapter that plugs into the board if you have one that would be grate :)

-stewy