Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Egg3

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
i'd buy one for the fun coz it looks funny. but yet at the same time absolutely disgusting. it looks like the boyenseade (however you spell it ) thing thats in your toilet thing if you know what i mean.

Woody69

Sandbaggin' aint easy
Jul 8, 2005
SOMANC
planeteclipse.com
Thumbs up

I was one of the first british people to shoot one of these loaders apparently, My Empire loader broke down in the semi finals in Madrid so a good friend of mine lent me one for the finals.............

No Problems with it, holds more paint than a halo, lighter, didnt have any trouble feeding at 14.9 bps, easy to reload, all in all an excelent loader in my oppinion!

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Wow. VL has done something I never thought possible: They made the original Egg actually look good. Can't say I was expecting much from the "egg3" anyway, but holy crap that's bad. Wonder if the radical new design will finally bring it within 10 bps of keeping pace with a HALO.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
have just been told its called a vlocity and has an average of 35bps? anyone care to elaborate and please delete this post if this has already been said, my bad