Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO 05 not shooting right.

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
Okay, i try the eyes thing. Tiffer im not mobile :( I'm going to try a few more things if it still doesn't work i might send it off to planet but im going on holiday tomorow so it will have to wait :)

PointyElf

Feb 6, 2009
Letchworth
Today while i had some free time at the site i took the board out of the ego, just to put in another and see whether its the gun, or board, the board i took out didn't seem to fit but there was a little paint on the connectors that power the board? the red and black wires if its a normal 05, so i suggest taking the board out just giving it a slight clean removing paint and trying again. If this doesn't work i have no clue

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Today while i had some free time at the site i took the board out of the ego, just to put in another and see whether its the gun, or board, the board i took out didn't seem to fit but there was a little paint on the connectors that power the board? the red and black wires if its a normal 05, so i suggest taking the board out just giving it a slight clean removing paint and trying again. If this doesn't work i have no clue
Can you post pictures it may help...
You never said if it worked when you changed it over?
Tbh some of the post is confusing.:eek:
Is it the normal press fit or has someone fitted a connector?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Campbell, Ive only just spotted this post was yours. Could have had a look at your Ego at Holmbush had I realised. Sounds like trigger adjustment to me or magnet return setting. You might have fixed it before I next bump into you. I used to shoot an 05 Ego & happy to have a go if it's still giving you hassle.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Campbell, Ive only just spotted this post was yours. Could have had a look at your Ego at Holmbush had I realised. Sounds like trigger adjustment to me or magnet return setting. You might have fixed it before I next bump into you. I used to shoot an 05 Ego & happy to have a go if it's still giving you hassle.
I'll be down for the next pump day,if it's not sorted by then...:D