Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO 05 not shooting right.

PointyElf

Feb 6, 2009
Letchworth
Firstly, the board is a tadou i believe for the 06 ( i had to ask the seller to me because he added new peices to it so it can keep up with the new guns) if its that( Tadou 06 ego) send a message because it would be a waste of time for me to type everything and take some photos if it is not.
Also yes, it did work afterwards and fired like a beastt ;D

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Firstly, the board is a tadou i believe for the 06 ( i had to ask the seller to me because he added new peices to it so it can keep up with the new guns) if its that( Tadou 06 ego) send a message because it would be a waste of time for me to type everything and take some photos if it is not.
Also yes, it did work afterwards and fired like a beastt ;D
Doesn't need a Tadao to keep up with the latest..but anyway.
The Taddy will have 5 flashing LED's unless it's the very new LCD type.
The batteries on them are also press fit so any battery lead would be a diy job.
I can see this getting more complex..have you got an '05 Ego?With an 'o6 taddy?The only way this would work is if you had a star frame,because of the 'o5's trigger off-set...hence the request for pictures.
Take a picture or 2 showing the grip frame area on the right hand side and a closer one of the board in the frame,just so we can distinguish what we are dealing with to start with.

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
Thanks Tiffer and Gee-tee for the offers to help. I will have a fiddle with it tomorow as I got back from holiday today. But if all else fails and it is still fudged i will take it down to the pump day ;)

Again thanks campbell :)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Tiffer and Gee-tee for the offers to help. I will have a fiddle with it tomorow as I got back from holiday today. But if all else fails and it is still fudged i will take it down to the pump day ;)

Again thanks campbell :)
I'll see you there anyway..
Pointy elf is your's sorted now?

Eclipse Baller

Oct 4, 2009
The ego 05 doesnt use a micro switch it uses a break beam systom, more than likely the back of your trigger isnt breaking the beam which isnt registering the shots, you can either buy a new trigger or put tape around the back of the trigger

Edit, didnt see you had sorted it