Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
hi, thanks for the pics, interested mostly in the working board with lcd working, grips and grip frame would they both fit my ego 05? cos they look abit diffrent? and noticed that you have an on off asa in the pic is that for sale aswell ?
The working board cost me £30 off the forum so the other bits were just what I had picked up for my egomag project but I have other things on the boil before that
Again the asa would be another £20 as that's what it cost me so up to you
As for the grip frames I think they would fit but not 100%
W

renie

Mar 2, 2008
one of the frames is a starframe it will fit and are very rare andcan sell for £40-50 just for the frame

Last edited:

jackrock

Dec 1, 2010
hi, been to busy to get back to you, sorry,.. would you do the grips, both frames, working board with working lcd and on off asa for £50 all in??

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
hi, been to busy to get back to you, sorry,.. would you do the grips, both frames, working board with working lcd and on off asa for £50 all in??

tbh all these bits cost me well over £100.00 so i thought £70 was more than fair as none of them have been used since i have owned them and as i have found the bits i needed i have picked them up.
The working board and asa cost me £50 without all the other bits

Let me know or i will split as i have had offers or will keep for my project at a later date.

w