The Home Of European Paintball

ego 05 parts or upgrades

ego 05 spares or upgrades

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

jackrock

Dec 1, 2010
hi wiggles.. i will have the 100 reballs.and the ego bits please.. been awhile since i bought bits on here.. when you say cover fees you mean 4% paypal fees right? .. thanks

jackrock

Dec 1, 2010
hi, wiggles, did you take them other pics off cos carnt seem to see them ? did you take them off? . did you get chance to post out today ok ?. thank you brian

hope to use you again for bits.

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
hi, wiggles, did you take them other pics off cos carnt seem to see them ? did you take them off? . did you get chance to post out today ok ?. thank you brian

hope to use you again for bits.
Missed the post office by five mins so will be sent first thing monday morning for you.
The post was taked down by the mods as it had no name and date, my mistake and the good news was I found some planet oil for you
W

jackrock

Dec 1, 2010
T
Missed the post office by five mins so will be sent first thing monday morning for you.
The post was taked down by the mods as it had no name and date, my mistake and the good news was I found some planet oil for you
W
Thanks fella will let you know when bits arrive and check them , thanks for oil aswell :)