Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 06 £275.00 Uk

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
thats right , im having a bit of a clear out and my 06 Ego has to go as im not going to use her any more>
its a dust black 06 Ego with a few dinks as you would expect from a normal yr old marker.
comes with barrel , manuel and usual bits and bobs.
dont have any photos , but we all know what egos look like, will consider sensible offers but the word is sensible.you can P.M me or email me Licensee@ntlworld.com.
bargain top class marker.
will except paypal, you cover costs , if close to me can pick up if not postage ill split with ya.

thanks for looking .
ANGEL

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site
But its a 06 ego , dust black.
yeh its ok saying " but its an 06 ego" or " we all know what an ego looks like" people still need to see pics of its general condition, (youve already stated theres a few dinks) people dont buy blind, at least i wouldnt

just trying to help.........

johnnyuk

Sep 16, 2007
thats right , im having a bit of a clear out and my 06 Ego has to go as im not going to use her any more>
its a dust black 06 Ego with a few dinks as you would expect from a normal yr old marker.
comes with barrel , manuel and usual bits and bobs.
dont have any photos , but we all know what egos look like, will consider sensible offers but the word is sensible.you can P.M me or email me Licensee@ntlworld.com.
bargain top class marker.
will except paypal, you cover costs , if close to me can pick up if not postage ill split with ya.

thanks for looking .
ANGEL
Please be more specific on the usual bits and bobs that come with it and if possible post a pic of them as well as the barrel. I am very interested in getting an eco.

Regards

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
Please be more specific on the usual bits and bobs that come with it and if possible post a pic of them as well as the barrel. I am very interested in getting an eco.

Regards
suggest you go and shout in a tunnel then :D.

nice looking gat though buddy would buy it if i had the cash