Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 07 leaking

Nov 11, 2007
Just got off the phone from robert. Just told me to replace the o-rings on the ram. Just hope it doesnt leak next time i come to play now :)

Thanks for all the help though guys, really appreciate it.

Nov 11, 2007
Right, im still having the same problem. worked fine this morning, come 2:30 it starts leaking again. Planet cant do anything for a while as they are closed for xmas but im playing on the 2 weekends before they can take a look at it. Anyone got any suggestions just to get me through the 2weekends of play? seems a shame not to play cuz of a dumb gun problem. Ps, i dont want to start taking my gun to bits so lets keep it low tech friendly :D

Right, im still having the same problem. worked fine this morning, come 2:30 it starts leaking again. Planet cant do anything for a while as they are closed for xmas but im playing on the 2 weekends before they can take a look at it. Anyone got any suggestions just to get me through the 2weekends of play? seems a shame not to play cuz of a dumb gun problem. Ps, i dont want to start taking my gun to bits so lets keep it low tech friendly :D
I still say the noid buddy.