Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 07 leaking

Nov 11, 2007
Need some smaller scredrivers to seperate the solanoid but it seems to be the front part of the noid,

Same area as mine. Also to answer your previous question i havent noticed it leaking only when at a particular temperature. I Played this sunday and it leaked first time i gassed it up. i waited 5 mins gassed it up again and luckily everything sealed okay. Disruption i believe are one of the first team to get the new ego's and as mentions earlyier so i think it is very possible that both our ego's are in the 500 that have noid problems.

Mine will be going to planet when they re-open, but i am very weary that as the leak is one and off when they try it it may not leak and they will just change a few o-rings as a precautionary measure and not have solved the problem and i wont know that there is still a problem until a crucial moment.

Perhaps if we both mention the problem there may be a greater chance of them actually changing the noid??????

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Planets customer service is amazing so im sure they'll sort whatevers wrong

Flipped the O rings and the leak is a lot better now but still there, one of the o-rings looks a bit mis-shapen so may just be a simple o-ring change needed but we'll see what Planet say when they open.

Cheers for all the help

Sid