Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 08 is out shortly

SWAT-Jay-

Sep 7, 2006
it looks almost exactly the same as the sl74, the only difference that i can see from that picture is the milling at the back by the bolt. Nice colour scheme tho :) any idea of the asking price?

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
sigh

how many times do people need to hear the same story.

expect whatever is on the SL74 to be on this such as:

1 - new trigger
2 - covered trigger pin
3 - zick kit
4 - 2x QEVS
5 - new reg internals
6 - *possibly* interchangeable valve/spring.

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
you are wrong ;)
eclipse make their guns to such high tolerances that it completely negates the requirement for adjusting the rammer stroke, unlike, say, timmies.

but yes it does look vaguely similar if you've missed the rave reviews of the zick kit and asoociated images in the past couple of months :p:p

hope your etek is sorted btw
Fair enough.... I dont know that much about ego's anyway:rolleyes:
My etek is fine thanks! Should be getting a cure bolt soon!

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
OMG…THAT is sexy, the milling is great and that has to be the sweetest paint job ever! I want that! :eek:

Who cares if it’s just a slightly different SL74 with an Ego badge. It will still rock, whats bad about an SL74??! Also think of it this way, if Egos are now SL standard what standard will the new SL have to set, hopefully it will be even more awesome. But as others have said, let’s wait for the full specs/info to be released first.

Nice to know they have put us brits first with the paint job:D

-Will

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
good for all us EGO7 and potential EGO8 owners, hopefully all the current parts are compatible, any word on whether the reg internals will be compatible
why the fck would it matter if they reg internals are compatible?
are you going to buy an 08, just to take the reg internals and put them on an 07?!?!

also - look at the damn picture. its pretty obvious that all the usual swappable parts on it will fit an 07 ego, but again, why?