Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 09 // Geo

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
Im going to be ordering either a Geo or an Ego 09 from PlanetEclipse

Can i hear some thoughts and reviews on both? to hear which is better?

Cuz i hear the Geo's meant to be really good, but ive never seen one or fired one. so i dont wanna part with £773 quid and make the wrong decision :p thankyou ^^

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
try them both before you order one arran:rolleyes: well if you have to order it tonight then you obviously cant try them both.

but im guessing the ego9 will shoot the same as the 08 but the geo does shoot really nice though;)

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
Yeah im not ordering tonight now.. im gonna wait til i get some reviews n stuff first..

And i doubt ill be able to use both before next torny or w.e

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
Mm :( i might wait though, because i really dont wanna spend all my money and make the wrong dicision :p

So Feedback on the markers ppl! :D

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
yh i spose, Well, If anybody reading this has an 09 or a Geo and is willing at the next torny or somthing.

to let me shoot it or have a game with it or somthing. PLEASE let me know :)

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
shot both today (just in the crono range) and i preferd the ego9, however i currently soot an ego8 so that have somthing to do with it, i also shot the dm9 and its nice and acrurate however for people with large hands such as my self it dosnt feel nice, the geo has a curve in the triggar gard witch fits you thumb in really nice so in my opnion the geo is a dm9 for people with biggar hands, the ego9 is alot lighter than the ego8 and smaller but still feels nice in the hands of a big hannded person, if i can get the cash i will defo buy an ego9

hope this helps

cheers

bubble