Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 09 // Geo

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
I have small hands ^^ Im 16 and im 5"6 :p

People have said that for the price difference, i might aswell get an 08 insted of the 09? you think thats true? or is there a deffinet improvment?

and ive never shot a marker from the Dm series.. So issit really down to personal preference? Other than specifications?

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i might aswell get an 08 insted of the 09? you think thats true? or is there a deffinet improvment?

ye man thats pretty much it.
dunno about the weight difference but if i had the money i would buy the 09 simply because it looks soooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

well your choice

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
You can't walk on and go "My guns prettier than yours, Fek Off?" xD Otherwise id get the 09 :p

Im gonna beg my parents to go down to Northern Quarter so i can test em :)

Skeet

Platinum Member
If you have to make a choice without actually shooting either marker, then think about this?

The Ego9 and GEO are two totally different markers.

Have you shot an Ego? The Ego9 will be like that.

Have you shot a Shocker or ION? The Geo will be like that, but massively better.

I quite like the GEO. Shockers and Ion's are nice because they are small and quiet, soft on paint, no kick etc, but they have some failings.

The GEO claims to have cured these failings. So it should be frikkin' awesome.

speeman

Feb 27, 2008
Epworth, Doncaster
www.bebo.com
get the geo mate some thing a little bit different than a ego, i would go for it looks really nice

the geo is supost to be a droid with an lcd screen and you have shot a droid ;)

amd 09 ego will shoot like an 08 ego !!
]
go for the geo

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
get the geo mate some thing a little bit different than a ego, i would go for it looks really nice

the geo is supost to be a droid with an lcd screen and you have shot a droid ;)

amd 09 ego will shoot like an 08 ego !!
]
go for the geo
funny, coming from somebody who hasnt shot either, im guessing...

you really do need to shoot both of these guns, both exceptional markers, you cannot pick one or the other due to online preferences, as this thread shows, most of the people who have posted up havent shot either of the guns never mind both...

i sway slightly towards the geo side of things, but it is a close run match

das_ist

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2008
the mond, n yorks
you need to shoot them both to help you decide. ive shot both and still couldnt decide which one i would choose. luckily i dont need a new marker just yet!!

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
Thanks guys :) Very helpful so far ;D

At the beginning i was all for the 09 :p But now slowly beginning to want the Geo abit more xD Ive never owned an ego, although ive shot them. they are niice ;)

Im gonna try my best to get down to Northern Quarter and try them both out ;D BUT if i can't. If i had to make a dicision now id go for the Geo. Cuz its a new gun.. I think for the massive price difference between the 09 and 08.. id go the 08 if i was gonna get an Ego,

I still want feedback and stuff tho! :D Cuz i aint made my mind up yet ^^