Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 09 // Geo

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
Everybody says different things ^^ Im still tryna persuade my parents to drive me down to manchester, :p

If i can't. im gonna go with the Geo, cuz its new. and id feel like with an 09, i cud just buy an 08 for alot less money :)

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
i have ordered my ego 09 from LIPS, but i have to wait around two weeks! i like the ego more than the geo! i fired a 8 before so i decide to be the ego 9!!!

custard cavalier

Sep 19, 2006
wait to shoot both and then wait till after xmas, then you will see them up for sale on here for less than £600.00 ......:eek:

skeg21

Feb 11, 2008
Northeast
shot both of these at one of nicky t's clinic's
also used to have a dm8

dm series is better if you want a spooler plus i've seen alot of probs with the geo - went to NQ who had one which went down on the day, also went to masters where they had 3 there 2 of which went down. now this may be because of operator error, but if its as new as it is then there will be bugs so i'd wait on the geo side.
also they are quite loud also where as dm9 is super sweet and sexy.

also the ego09 is just a little bit better all round over the ego08 plus it does look so so nice. so if it was a question out of the 2 i'd go ego09 and pay the extra over the 08's! you pay for what you get. ego's reliability and just switch it on and away you go makes it a winner - low maintenance!!!!
I'll be getting one in the new year
if you were questionning the geo then i'd get the dm9!!!!!!!!

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
ye i had ago with a geo yesterday and they are soooooo soooooooo smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth.
but i havnt shot an 09 yet though:(