Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 09 trouble

James Phillips

'Franco'
Apr 20, 2014
Hi I'm currently having a problem trying to get my ego 09 to turn on, it worked perfectly the other day but now it wont seem to turn on at all, i've tried changing the battery 3 times (also made sure the terminal was connected properly), disconnected the wiring from the circuit board and put it back (does not seem to have any wear or tear), i've even covered the feedneck away from light. I'm at a bit of a loss right now is there anyone who can help please as I'm supposed to be using this at the big game this weekend!

Thanks

James Phillips

'Franco'
Apr 20, 2014
Yeah I've used duracell procells. I tried doing that but still, nothing happened i'm afraid.
I think that's where I'll be taking it on the Saturday if I haven't found a resolution by then, thanks again!

James Phillips

'Franco'
Apr 20, 2014
I haven't tried that no, i'll give that a go later, I've left it with a friend who is better with troubleshooting markers than myself.

Thanks

James Phillips

'Franco'
Apr 20, 2014
Hi i've done what you said and removed the board from the frame. It turned on and off, but wont turn back on again. I'm guessing there's a faulty connection somewhere on the board?