Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 10 what are the best upgrades ?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Shoot it, and find it if there's anything you don't like. If there is, look for something to fix it.
I shot a '10 for a couple of seasons, and found nothing needed doing! I stuck on an invert nightstick barrel, which seems to just work for me on any marker, and a POPs ASA, which is just nice and convenient. You might drop £40 on a cure 4 bolt but, other than a good service and getting it set up nicely, there's little to improve.

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Shoot it, and find it if there's anything you don't like. If there is, look for something to fix it.
I shot a '10 for a couple of seasons, and found nothing needed doing! I stuck on an invert nightstick barrel, which seems to just work for me on any marker, and a POPs ASA, which is just nice and convenient. You might drop £40 on a cure 4 bolt but, other than a good service and getting it set up nicely, there's little to improve.
That sounds good mate I may just upgrade the barrel do you have any experience with the freak barrel and if so whats your take on it or if I should get a different barrel I'm open to suggestions

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Wouldn't even stress the barrel. The stock is a .693 bore, which is a little large with modern paint, but works fine. Freaks give you lots bore to play with, ut I rarely use anything other than the 689 insert anyway, so would bother. My personal favourites are the 689 unitech barrels, or the invert nightstick in roughly the same bore, or my carbon deathstix with the 689 back on it.