Not open for further replies.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Taken from: http://blog4paintball.com/?cat=124

Ego 10 Insider Info!

Well, a reliable source with some inside info has tipped me off with some of the details of the Ego 10. Usually PE keeps the Ego’s pretty close year to year, but this will be the biggest jump from model year to model year ever! Here are some comfirmed things…

No more macroline! Internal plumbing will make the Ego 10 macro free! The great Mr. Wood has also made it possible to have full adjustment with the on/off in regards to forward and reverse positioning of the on/off. The system will also fully bleed, like the current Ego 9.

USB upgradeable board! Apparently PE has been working on this for some time. The release is now! Not only will you be able to download any of the major tourny parameters, but you can even program your own settings! You will need to purchase their software, but you can now tune your Ego via your PC. I have a feeling the software will come standard in the SL series. All the goodies come with those pretty *******s.

Push and pull rammer housing release. No more tools to get the old rammer cap off. Just push and pull!

Rechargeable battery and charging port! PE goes above and beyond with this though. The Ego 10 board will still take standard 9 volts in case of an emergency. Reportedly the rechargeable battery will last 40,000 shots or 9 months of no use. Not bad!

Now the biggy…

Adjustable valve! Seems the HP and LP valves in the SL series were something people liked. PE has made it so the stock valve can accept an insert. You will now be able to simply pop an insert in or take it out to control your operating pressure! I’m trying to get some more info on this!

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Once again planet eclipse take the ingenious measure of copying Bob Long.

Realy, can they think of anything themselfs?

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Once again planet eclipse take the ingenious measure of copying Bob Long.

Realy, can they think of anything themselfs?
How it sounds like the greatest of everything put into one. no mic is the luxe who started of the no mic system, todao who started the usb board, luxe who did the rechargeable battery,theve kept the exact on/offf, so the majority of stuff was already out but put into one, surely bob long took the idea of the mic system and now it looks like eclipse have aswell

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
How it sounds like the greatest of everything put into one. no mic is the luxe who started of the no mic system, todao who started the usb board, luxe who did the rechargeable battery,theve kept the exact on/offf, so the majority of stuff was already out but put into one, surely bob long took the idea of the mic system and now it looks like eclipse have aswell
angels had the rechargable battery many many moos ago.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham

BL mentioned a macroless marker before the Luxe was out, the rechargeable battery was done by some other company, im sure of it.

So once again yes, PE fail at being innovative at all so just copy someone else and hope their rep will get the sales.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i dont see why people are complaining that they havnt come out with their own ideas.
their gats are brilliant and people love them! thats all that matters.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
exactly jack wood and ledz said they put the best ideas together to make there products,

so bon if i made a marker that shot 2000 paintz of 3000psi and i made it but actually bob long mentioned it then i would be copying it. so thats pritty much what your saying

and in all fairness the rechargeable batterys wernt a creation into the luxe it was a more refound idea to put it back into markers

Status
Not open for further replies.