The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
Bon sorry but even though your having an argument/debate with snax he is not stupid enough to tell you information which people have confided in him with as if they wanted you to know who it was they would have posted by now can you both just drop it before one of you gets banned hopefully not snax and gets this thread closed?

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
i dont think hes lying just listening to what people have been saying throughout the thread could you do the same and just let the matter rest ?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
my feedback is perfect.

You have just proven to everyone that your dishonest

Gdgd, i'll answer your question when you answer mine

Who do you play for and where?

You never answered. And therefore, if you can't provide the names of those who you don't have, then your by default a liar. If you get the balls to PM me the info, feel free, otherwise im off for the night.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
You have just proven to everyone that your dishonest

You never answered. And therefore, if you can't provide the names of those who you don't have, then your by default a liar.
so let me get this right, im a liar by default, not actually lying but by default "apprently" because im not stupid enough to reveal information on a forum that those people are apart off.

i see what your trying to do and its really not working, what else you got

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Its not exactly an interesting secret anyway is it .... oooooh some people know Bon doesnt play much....oooh big wow. edit: the fact he has stated this plainly also makes it a bit of a pointless bit of information regardless.

Also if you are gonna continue to argue with Bon at least have the courtesy to spell correctly
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.