The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
exactly jack wood and ledz said they put the best ideas together to make there products,

so bon if i made a marker that shot 2000 paintz of 3000psi and i made it but actually bob long mentioned it then i would be copying it. so thats pritty much what your saying

and in all fairness the rechargeable batterys wernt a creation into the luxe it was a more refound idea to put it back into markers

Please don't try to be smart, your obviously one of these kiddies who buys whatever is marketted as the best and follows the masses, so it won't work.

The fundamental ego design was copied from intimidators.
The geo, dm's / marq.
Now, regardable markers, from Angel.
Macroless, Luxe or BL, depends how you wan't to look at it, the Luxe did it first, but it was a very poor marker.

So please tell me, what have PE done at all that been innovative for paintball apart from copy the work of other companies?

Looks like brainwash advertising works :rolleyes:

seany boy

(. Y .)
May 25, 2005
York / Manchester
Visit site
Here's a point. It probably takes months, in fact years to come up with and fine tune this technology. Just because company A releases this technology earlier than company B, it doesn't mean Company B hasn't been developing the same type of technology for the same time or even longer.

Knowing Planet, they will have waited until every last detail has been refined equalling a better product.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Please don't try to be smart, your obviously one of these kiddies who buys whatever is marketted as the best and follows the masses, so it won't work.

The geo, dm's / marq.
Macroless, Luxe or BL, depends how you wan't to look at it, the Luxe did it first, but it was a very poor marker.

So please tell me, what have PE done at all that been innovative for paintball apart from copy the work of other companies?

Who cares? They bring out a product that people like and buy. Doesn't have to be innovative.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Not at all, i buy markers that i like and that suit me thats if i can afford it, follow the masses well that was a epic fail, just because eclipse are one of leading and best marker producers in the world imo that makes me a sheep, there popular for a reason. Not because they "copy" bob long... lawl

and thats about it because the second paragraph its just a honking peice of woffle if im being honest here.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009

The geo, dm's / marq.

Do we stop buying cars with 4 wheels because someone else had that idea?

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
I have some ideas of my own on what would get my attention...

A self monitoring / tuning marker would be new, no need for tools just have a port to hook it to a special chrono to auto adjust FPS and BPS etc etc, and maximise efficiency, softness on paint blah blah blah. then it can be plugged into a pc and tell you what's wrong with it, a bit like modern cars these days, even help you pre-empt a problem happening, just a thought.

Oh and how about retro fitting some of the new tech onto older gats, dye had the idea letting you put the new eye pipe into the DM8, maybe manufacturers can go further?

EDIT - Just to say my ideas, credit me for it in the future when they arrive :D

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
Here's a point. It probably takes months, in fact years to come up with and fine tune this technology. Just because company A releases this technology earlier than company B, it doesn't mean Company B hasn't been developing the same type of technology for the same time or even longer.

Knowing Planet, they will have waited until every last detail has been refined equalling a better product.
exactly, a good example of this is that PE didnt release the sl version of the geo because they couldnt perfect it in the amount of time they had:) meaning they dont release their products untill they're spot on..

urbangreg

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2008
Walsall
www.warpedgear.com
How it sounds like the greatest of everything put into one. no mic is the luxe who started of the no mic system, todao who started the usb board, luxe who did the rechargeable battery,theve kept the exact on/offf, so the majority of stuff was already out but put into one, surely bob long took the idea of the mic system and now it looks like eclipse have aswell
the invert mini is macroless aswelll

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
I have some ideas of my own on what would get my attention...

A self monitoring / tuning marker would be new, no need for tools just have a port to hook it to a special chrono to auto adjust FPS and BPS etc etc, and maximise efficiency, softness on paint blah blah blah. then it can be plugged into a pc and tell you what's wrong with it, a bit like modern cars these days, even help you pre-empt a problem happening, just a thought.

Oh and how about retro fitting some of the new tech onto older gats, dye had the idea letting you put the new eye pipe into the DM8, maybe manufacturers can go further?

EDIT - Just to say my ideas, credit me for it in the future when they arrive :D
like that idea, almost like a cars ecu can work out fuel/air mix for the car, same for hpa etc to get the required crono you need. Think it is possible just need lots more electrical and lots of sensors lol and a few more years. Just tell your gat you want 290fps and it does it for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.