The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Not at all, i buy markers that i like and that suit me thats if i can afford it, follow the masses well that was a epic fail, just because eclipse are one of leading and best marker producers in the world imo that makes me a sheep, there popular for a reason. Not because they "copy" bob long... lawl

and thats about it because the second paragraph its just a honking peice of woffle if im being honest here.

Once again, as many times as ive pointed out, when someone can't back themselfs up they try to ignore or dismiss the points I make.

One of leading and best marker producers in the world? Are you joking me? I can't count how many ego's ive seen with bend frames because the build quality was so shocking it can't take a slightly bad dive.

A leading manufacturer produces INNOVATIVE NEW PRODUCTS. Pe just copy the competition because they are incapable of doing anything themselfs.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Bon. Step back a minute and breathe.

You can look at any industry in the world and see that innovative companies aren't always the most successful. Granted, PE weren't the first to introduce any of these new aspects, but that doesn't mean they're not going to put them into their product. They'd actually be pretty sodding stupid not to, I think you can agree there.

PE have built themselves with reliable and competitive products. Just because they're not producing innovations themselves doesn't mean their products aren't quality, or that they're not one of the most successful marker producing companies in the world.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you can discount them as a brand. They're up there with the best of 'em.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Once again, as many times as ive pointed out, when someone can't back themselfs up they try to ignore or dismiss the points I make.

One of leading and best marker producers in the world? Are you joking me? I can't counthow many ego's ive seen with bend frames because the build quality was so shocking it can't take a slightly bad dive.

A leading manufacturer produces INNOVATIVE NEW PRODUCTS. Pe just copy the competition because they are incapable of doing anything themselfs.

No once again you talk pure crap, k well whos sponsors the most teams in the us, who sells the most markers, where the ego in the sales scale compared the timmy.

The bent frame has also happened on the dye series and proto series and its not one thing you get from eclipse, buy our markers and your frames will bend. i say we get ledz and jack wood on the situation and see what they think about you praying and hoping that the timmy may just one day be a better marker than the ego

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I have to be honest i skipped most of the negative posts but never mind.

If PE are making a new marker then people will buy, the same as people will buy the newest Nike trainers... This is a fact.

Having seen the SL Geo and felt the 'hurt' first hand , eclipse will always make a top end marker, of course the question is "will you upgrade" fact is loads of people will and loads of people will try the eclipse markers and see the benefit.

It may not seem like much to present users however to new PE users they will see it.

Why sell to a market you already own? My guess is the new ego is a gold mine to new PE users, without shooting the marker i couldnt comment, however havin shot all models of PE markers i dare say it will shoot flawlessly and will convert people to PE (as i did a while ago).

Is anyone really bothered that a rechargeable battery is available in other makes? Is anyone really bothered who first brought out no macroline? Course they arnt!

*Try it, love it, shoot it!*

Simple sentence :D

urbangreg

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2008
Walsall
www.warpedgear.com
basicallly all markers have there good points and there bad points some people prefer other markers to different markers but at the end of the day. ITS A GAT. it shoots paint isnt that all its got to do.
planet eclipse may not have came up with the technology but they use it well. there really good markers if not one of the best. i am sorry but look at price difference between all the gats most people say never worry about the price of marker. egos are more well advertised than most markers and more reliable. i have known 4 out of 5 luxes i know to have broken down. and i dont even here about problems about egos.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
well i know for a fact P.E ones are, not sure of other companys.

dont want to get facts wrong about other companys lol
fair enough, ive seen a fair share of markers on youtube that arnt planet eclipse made that the frames havnt bent

Status
Not open for further replies.