Ego 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Bon. Step back a minute and breathe.

You can look at any industry in the world and see that innovative companies aren't always the most successful. Granted, PE weren't the first to introduce any of these new aspects, but that doesn't mean they're not going to put them into their product. They'd actually be pretty sodding stupid not to, I think you can agree there.

PE have built themselves with reliable and competitive products. Just because they're not producing innovations themselves doesn't mean their products aren't quality, or that they're not one of the most successful marker producing companies in the world.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you can discount them as a brand. They're up there with the best of 'em.

There was a thread not so long ago about the future of the sport, eg paint can only shoot so straight, markers can only shoot so fast, and things looked pretty grim from what I remember. Companies SHOULD be trying to be innovative, just look at smart parts, ok they sue anyone and anything they can (ok slight exageration), but they did some fantastic things for the marker industry none the less.

In my eyes if your not being innovative and helping the technologies move along, you should f*** off so those companies who are trying to be innovative can get continued revenue to do so.

Now PE copied the intimidator in the form of the ego, you can't deny it, an ego is just a timmy with a QEV, a mod which was being done by some timmy owners before PE came along. And one which has been a questionable change. They then mass marketted it and became "the thing to have".

But what have they done that is new? What have they brought to the table that no other manufacturer has?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
No once again you talk pure crap, k well whos sponsors the most teams in the us, who sells the most markers, where the ego in the sales scale compared the timmy.

The bent frame has also happened on the dye series and proto series and its not one thing you get from eclipse, buy our markers and your frames will bend. i say we get ledz and jack wood on the situation and see what they think about you praying and hoping that the timmy may just one day be a better marker than the ego

Heres a better question, when the next big thing comes along, who will retain the bigger customer base?

Lets see the guy who owns the company and the guy in charge of "product development", what would they have to say. I WONDER? Seriously...

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
the only good thing about smart parts is dynasty and the luxe

yeah because maybe , just maybe they can talk some sense into you. because imo your just emberassing yourself

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
yeah because maybe , just maybe they can talk some sense into you. because imo your just emberassing yourself

They can talk sence into me on how they haven't brought anything innovative to paintball at all apart from some milling designs?

Sure ill probably agree with them.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Not the new designed which i was talking about, the old one which is like 5 foot tall however does not look like a spikey ego. so if the impulse was out before the ego im right then and you are wrong because my whole argument was eclipse get ideas from everyone and put them together and make something intese which they have done

check the sig for the reason why im right and put because before it

Status
Not open for further replies.