Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 10???

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
True but i`d just forget to charge it! how long does it take to change a battery? 20secs. prob have to charge for 4or5 hours!

Will save on battery costs though i admit.
suppose so , but if they do a better or battery than the impulse then it will be good because it takes 10 mins to charge the battery and you get 100,000 shots of it.

you will make £70/80back on just the battery depending how much you spend on atterys , ive already made my money back on my rechargeables on my vlocity

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Like the feature of the rechargeable battery coming back into the markers saves money on batterys and the fact that it avoid the point of the oh have you changed the battery. so the features cut down on wasted time and let people play more rather than messing around with cuting new mic, changing batterys etc etc :D
Or you could just, you know, buy some rechargeable 9volts.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Or you could just, you know, buy some rechargeable 9volts.
Personally id rather not take the risk of putting rechargeables in my maker been told not to and also heard some pritty bad stuff about rechargeables in your marker such messing up your board and just randomly changing your settings and stuff like that, do you put rechargeables in your marker lovetone?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Personally I hate rechargeable battery's ,they are too heavy ..I want the choice of whether I can use a light battery or a heavy one for prolonged and balanced play versus improving my snap shot speed .

Personally id rather not take the risk of putting rechargeables in my maker been told not to and also heard some pritty bad stuff about rechargeables in your marker such messing up your board and just randomly changing your settings and stuff like that, do you put rechargeables in your marker lovetone?
Thats not possible unless the board itself has serious problems.
Batteries are in my experience non sentient and having no extraneous limbs, would have trouble pressing the tournament lock.

I reckon whoever invented this myth probably changed their own settings then blamed the battery. ;)

Dskize I hope thats subtle Scottish wit.

Personally Im waiting for the ego12 or 13.
I wont buy one because the reality never lives up to the hype (in any paintball gun), but It feels nice to be all excited about something new.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Personally I hate rechargeable battery's ,they are too heavy ..I want the choice of whether I can use a light battery or a heavy one for prolonged and balanced play versus improving my snap shot speed .
The weight of rechargable batteries is nothing nowadays. My MP3 player has a 52hour battery life (wich is good for a MP3 by any standards) and weighs only 91g.

If planet want to keep their marker light (which i assume they do), they'll be using batteries along the lines of phone and MP3 batteries, which are super light.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Dskize I hope thats subtle Scottish wit.
No honestly, I've noticed a distinct accuracy and speed improvement whilst using a lighter Energizer over my previous favourite Pro-cell. Im currently working on running and gunning, Ni-CAD versus NIMH...

LIPO batteries would be sweeeet :)
Yeah woooo.
Apart from the manufacturers/importers disposal responsiblitities.
And the special storage concerns for long life dependability.
And what happens when things go bad.

Great for RC cars though. And hoppers.

No honestly, I've noticed a distinct accuracy and speed improvement whilst using a lighter Energizer over my previous favourite Pro-cell. Im currently working on running and gunning, Ni-CAD versus NIMH...

Haha I thought that was the case Paul but you put it so dead pan I was worried for a second.