Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 11 and geo 2.1 price check

Fletch3047

Sep 26, 2012
Hi I'm hoping this will be a quick and easy one.

As it says in the title, I just wanted to know what you guys would pay for an ego 11 or geo 2.1

Also price tips on anything slightly older or slightly newer would also be useful along with other markers like luxes.

Cheers

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Hi I'm hoping this will be a quick and easy one.

As it says in the title, I just wanted to know what you guys would pay for an ego 11 or geo 2.1

Also price tips on anything slightly older or slightly newer would also be useful along with other markers like luxes.

Cheers
The price would depend on the condition of the guns, whether they were team or limited editions, and whether they come boxed with spares, oil/grease and so on. So, a picture of them would help.

If they were in good condition & boxed, then you might get, say, £500 for them both, perhaps more. That said, there was a Geo 3 for sale today for £250, so if you want to sell them, I'd be quick about it.

As for other guns, a chap on here has a Luxe 1.5 with 2.0 internals up for £300.

The facebook paintball b/s/t pages are a good indicator of what price guns are fetching - they are always a a hive of activity.

Fletch3047

Sep 26, 2012
The price would depend on the condition of the guns, whether they were team or limited editions, and whether they come boxed with spares, oil/grease and so on. So, a picture of them would help.

If they were in good condition & boxed, then you might get, say, £500 for them both, perhaps more. That said, there was a Geo 3 for sale today for £250, so if you want to sell them, I'd be quick about it.

As for other guns, a chap on here has a Luxe 1.5 with 2.0 internals up for £300.

The facebook paintball b/s/t pages are a good indicator of what price guns are fetching - they are always a a hive of activity.

I'm not selling I was looking at buying which is why I asked so I just wanted to know if I was getting a good price for it or not as I don't want to be spending mega bucks and I've not played in a long time so I'm a bit clueless on everything again.

Thanks for the advise though.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Well, if you are buying - or have already bought - some guns, link me to a picture and I'll tell you whether you've been ripped off.

Fletch3047

Sep 26, 2012
Well, if you are buying - or have already bought - some guns, link me to a picture and I'll tell you whether you've been ripped off.
Thanks for the help, I've not bought anything yet, still not really confident enough when I'd be getting a good deal. There is a geo 2.1 on here for sale for £260 that looks really nice but recently I've seen some geo 3s go for £300, is there much difference between the two and would it be better to spend a bit more on a geo 3 rather than the geo 2.1

Personally I like it the look of the 2.1s a lot more than the 3s

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
It's a buyer's market. Facebook is flooded with 3.1's that aren't selling, though sellers are asking a lot of money for Geo 2's & Ego 11's.

Re the gun you have linked me to, the guy has had it from new. It has 3 backs, and won't have been battered around the block like some guns I have seen.

So, if you estimate that 2 backs would set you back between £40 & £50, in effect you are getting the gun with 1 back for £200 - £210.

I'd say it's not a bad deal. You can sell the backs if you don't want them to make some coin.