Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 11 Invert mini both only used twice + 36 bt4's and other stuff

yehuda rose

Mar 1, 2012
Hello i recently bought 36 bt4's with full gear all the hoppers air cylinders and suits + mask unfortunatly they wont be used they were used twice. i also have an ego 11 used once and an invert mini both with Dye Rotor hoppers and Dye Throttle air cylinders with protection + full eclipse protective gear and Dye i4 masks - limited edition if your interested call me on 07792235402 and your welcome to come and view the gear if you would like

i also have 3 15 ltr 300 bar Scuba tanks all brand new with paintball filling station also for sale

all the very best Yoda Rose - if you would like to know why im selling please call. thanx a lot

ego 11 - £625
Dye hopper £55
Dye Throttle £85
BT4's £100 with a suit hopper air cylinder mask
invert mini £200
Dye i4 £40
all eclipse gear together 75£
2 proto trouzerz and shirts xl and l £100

might have forgot sumthing if i have just ask me for price and ill put it up xx all the best

Attachments

yehuda rose

Mar 1, 2012
just trying to upload more pictures and its saying there is a problem uploading ill retake sum and post as soon as i get home

Goldy

booooyaah!
Oct 21, 2009
i would take dye rotor and throttle (if it is stil valid) if you would shipp to slovenia. I would cover postage.

dw93

Jan 4, 2012
hi mate, i will take the dye rotor for the asking price assuming it is all working and if you could put up a couple of pics of it?

Cheers,
David.

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
sorry can't see a pic of the hoppers might be me missing them but if you can point them out i'll take em pic dependant

yehuda rose

Mar 1, 2012
i would take dye rotor and throttle (if it is stil valid) if you would shipp to slovenia. I would cover postage.
Sure but would u like to c a picture of the dye rotor first and it has a cover a protective sleeve ill sell that for a £10 if u want

Goldy

booooyaah!
Oct 21, 2009
the pictures would be nice yes... a cover for throttle? can you take a picture of that too so i can easily decide? and what's the born date on throttle?

if you give a nice discount i can take the other throttle and rotor too ;)

Last edited: