Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 11 or Geo 2?

timmyh007

I think we need a bigger boat
Aug 25, 2008
Bath
Am in the market for a new toy and cant decide so thought id throw this one out to the masses!
Anyone got an opinion on this one?

T

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
two completely different gats there, our opinion wont mean much tbh. Its all down to you.
the ego11 is a poppet so louder, more air efficient, more kick and easier to maintain.
the Geo 2 is a spoolie so quieter, less air efficient, less kick and slightly harder to maintain ( more orings etc )

thats pretty much it, they both shoot completely different so its all down to your personal preference. if you haven't already have a quick shoot of both and then make your mind up

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
the ego11 is actually a completly different marker compared to Previous Ego's, it shoots so different

''Ali'' is right with regards to the differences between the ego11 and Geo2 but i would try both before you decide

they are both Amazing

i have been an ego man from the beginning, but once i had a go of the Geo2 i was converted and then having a go of the Ego11 has made me change my mind again, i cant decide !!

maybe we should make a Hybrid Ggo?

Stoney

Planet Eclipse

The Claw

Sep 4, 2010
the ego11 is actually a completly different marker compared to Previous Ego's, it shoots so different

''Ali'' is right with regards to the differences between the ego11 and Geo2 but i would try both before you decide

they are both Amazing

i have been an ego man from the beginning, but once i had a go of the Geo2 i was converted and then having a go of the Ego11 has made me change my mind again, i cant decide !!

maybe we should make a Hybrid Ggo?

Stoney

Planet Eclipse
Haha only a company born in Manchester could come up with the Ggo :D