Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 11 Regal and Ego 11 Midnight W/Dart

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011

These two beautiful Ego 11's for sale below. Never let me know, both recently serviced by a Planet Eclipse Certified tech. Both used but in very good condition, both barrels have anno wear as you'd expect but apart from that working well. Reason for sale is that I have two guns on top of these also and I barely play paintball except the odd big game in the summer so these babies need a new home! The boxes show you what they they come with, both have some spares but they aren't full spares kits. The black one comes with dart bolt kit installed.

Prices:

Regal (Purple/ Gold) £250 posted - SOLD
Midnight (Black) W/Dart bolt installed £300 posted

Sale by Paypal you will need to pay fees by adding 4% or just send as friends/ family payment.

Last edited:

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
Will take the purple for asking price, pm details, guessing she still shoots like a dream?

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
Will take the purple for asking price, pm details, guessing she still shoots like a dream?
Also could you do a quick shooting vid sir?
Sweet man, haven't played for a bit so don't have any gas.

But was shooting sweet last time I used it.

I'll send over PayPal details, like I said add 4% or send as friends/ family up to you bud.

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
And the barrel anno is the extent of the anno wear on the gun?
I guess if you're talking precise details they'res probably a tiny bit on the HPR where the pressure is always adjusted lol. Same as any gun. It's a lovely gun dude I wouldn't sell if I didn't need some cash haha.

Reactions: chanman

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
I guess if you're talking precise details they'res probably a tiny bit on the HPR where the pressure is always adjusted lol. Same as any gun. It's a lovely gun dude I wouldn't sell if I didn't need some cash haha.
spot on, excuse my caution, know quite a few players who had second hand nightmares