Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 11!!

marzocchi1988

Mar 17, 2013
plymouth
Cant seem to shoot very fast in semi, solenoid is at 8 and 8, is their any settings ie on the gun I can change that might help or be set wrong. Any help would great :)

Paul Harvey

Dec 22, 2013
Got this from another thread ...
setting on my vicious ego11

dwell- 13.5
fsd comp- 1.0
fsd delay- 4:00
debounce: empty- 3.8
full- 3.8
pull time- 3.8
release time- 3.8
pull point- 55%
release point- 35%
hardware: trigger- opto
solenoid- normal

i keep it set at semi uncapped an i hit a consistant 17bps with peaks of 26.3bps....

noid limiters
front: between 8 and 9
rear:between 6 and 7

LPR... if you look at the front of the LPR, where the adjustment screw is, there is a cone milled into the front, i have the LPR screw flush with the very base of that cone...

with these settings, this ego screams in semi uncapped, and its the single smoothest shooting stacked tube poppet i have, and most of my friends, have shot to date... smoother then any tuned g6r and about as quiet... this summer i am going to do some more tuning on it to see if i can drop the dwell and LPR anymore and still maintain my ROF and +-2 consistency....

the only upgrade i would consider is a VP trigger in the shape that you want... i put the s-class type trigger on mine and to me it made a world of difference ofer the stock PE trigger...
Edited by OEFVeteran, 13 December 2011 - 04:35 PM.

Paul Harvey

Dec 22, 2013
Let me know how it's goes buddy .. I changed it on my 11 and it made a massive difference .. The noid limiter being the solinoid :)