Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 5

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hiya all
ive got a ego 5 which wont chrono over 150 fps ive adjusted the hpr and lpr and still wont got higher changed the battery and still nothing any ideas?
Thanks
Mike

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
undo the front Reg and take out the Shims, ( instead of a spring ) clean and re-grease, make sure the shims go the correct way with the CUP away from the ends, ( you`ll see what I mean ) if this isn`t done for some time ? it`s exactly what happens with fps,

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
undo the front Reg and take out the Shims, ( instead of a spring ) clean and re-grease, make sure the shims go the correct way with the CUP away from the ends, ( you`ll see what I mean ) if this isn`t done for some time ? it`s exactly what happens with fps,
will give that a whirl and let you know cheers bud

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
also with an Ego 05 they suffer with a sticky trigger at times, easy fix !! there`s a pin above the trigger you need to knock out using a punch, take it easy and keep it central on the pin ,( don`t want to damage anything ) when the pin is out, you can just drop out the trigger, give it a clean, but the pin, use a bit of fine sand/ emery paper to rub it shiney as you`ll see it gets pretty grimey, then just knock the pin back in place, use a Tiny drop of Mums/ wife/girlfriend Clear Nail varnish on both sides of the pin to keep the elements out and you`ll find you`ll have a very easy action trigger to shoot with, don`t forget to lube when you put it back.

Reactions: mikey1975

hamster778

Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
What i did for mine, was to check the reg pressure was set correctly. The amount of times i used to turn the allen key but forget how many turns i did.