Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 9, Empire AXE or ETEK 3

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
I wouldn't have a axe seen a few bolts blow out on them ego and Etek are amazing markers I have a etek3 as a back up marker and it has never let me or any1 who has used it down. Spool markers a very air hungry aswel something to bear in mind if u play big scenario games

I'm selling my Upgraded etek3 if ur interested
how much and what upgrades

stooey b

May 6, 2005
I've owned and shot all the 1s u have listed and would defo go etek/ego. I've just had an axe that I sold, don't get me wrong they shoot amazing but I found it quite awkward to hold due to the board being in the front grip! My etek 3 was awesome never missed a beat, simple to maintain. See if you can stretch ur budget a bit and go geo 2, now they are amazing :)

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
I've owned and shot all the 1s u have listed and would defo go etek/ego. I've just had an axe that I sold, don't get me wrong they shoot amazing but I found it quite awkward to hold due to the board being in the front grip! My etek 3 was awesome never missed a beat, simple to maintain. See if you can stretch ur budget a bit and go geo 2, now they are amazing :)
Didnt people have problems with geo 2's with the bolt or something like that and cheers mate

redleader

May 13, 2011
i've owned and ego9 and still own a geo 2.1 for the money your looking at a geo 2 is in reach. popets are louder just something to remember if you woodballing. i have to say both markers are great.
If you by a ego or geo your be very happy.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I use a Empire Axe and have done for the last few years since they came out. In our team we have had 25 odd Axes's and have never had any problems with them. Most of the team dont regularly clean them but they also work and seem quite bullet proof.

I have never owned or used a PE gun so cant comment on these.

For you budget of £250 ish, I think you should own an Axe (but I am biased !!)

;)

Reactions: mrb2287

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
I use a Empire Axe and have done for the last few years since they came out. In our team we have had 25 odd Axes's and have never had any problems with them. Most of the team dont regularly clean them but they also work and seem quite bullet proof.

I have never owned or used a PE gun so cant comment on these.

For you budget of £250 ish, I think you should own an Axe (but I am biased !!)

;)
Agree wholeheartedly. Me n the missus run axes and have absolutely no issues. Even getting 1900balls out of a 1.1 4.5k fill at NvS!
Although i picked up an etek4 as a spare recently and of all the eteks iv sold iv not had a single 1 come back with any kind of issue at all, very reliable, loud but efficient.
All comes down to personal choice and feel but thats my 2pence worth