Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 9, geo +, ego sl94???????? what to pick

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
thought it would be but its called even finding a luxe for sale at the right price if i was to go for that, can prop get the geo or ego pretty easier than the luxe, ive got around the 600 mark but will always go higher for the right gun

renie

Mar 2, 2008
best thing to do mate is see if u can shoot a variety of markers and then buy the one u like best, most guys will let u shoot there gat over the chrono if u ask em nicely :)
as everyone has their own view but its down to personal prefference what feels good to you.

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
tbh matw if you dont no much about guns and maintaining them a luxe should be off ur list, go for planet they have great uk support

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
hi guys has anyone else had a run in with the vanguard creed just looked it up on youtube and from wat i seen its a very nice gun, its always good to be a little different an go for something that hardly anyone else has got, if no one really knows much on them then i will prop stick to a PE gun
thanks

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
Omg, I'm not being nasty to people who own them but the vanguard is the worst gat I've ever fired! I wouldn't fire one for free let alone pay to fire one! The build quality is dreadful and they rattle them selfs apart! First one I fired was set to 14 bps so I shot a hopper full (well tried) the barrel unscrewed its self and fell off! There are some gats I like some I don't and some which they shouldn't even bother to make and the vanguard is one they shouldn't! I expect some people like them but I can't for the life of me understand why! Sorry if I offended anyone with that! :-(

Spurdog

OFFICIAL VANGUARD TECH
well all i can say in response to your post, is that I have been using mine since the start of the year, and have never heard the slightest rattle or indeed had any parts drop off (user error springs to mind)
The Vanguard Creed is a top level marker at a very affordable price

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
Trust me user error has nothing to do with it! You can tell they are badly made just by looking at them mate! Did you by any chance get yours free in a team deal? Look I'm sure you love yours but let's be honest they don't in anyway compare to an ego or such like.