Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego Barrels?

eidur_kinet

Sep 2, 2003
Essex
Visit site
I was just wondering whether anyone that has an Ego has tried a different barrel on it other than the Shaft barrel that came with it?

If you have used another barrel on one, what were the results like?

Any improvements to accuracy in strings?

Thanks

Paul

johnunleashed

CRUSADERS
Dec 13, 2004
PRESTON
Visit site
BARRELS

first barrel that came with the ego was .688 but they have started putting .693 on them.i have had big probs with paint ,so i have put a .693 on and gun is better, i would check size of your barrel.

eidur_kinet

Sep 2, 2003
Essex
Visit site
when u say u had big problems with paint, what problems are you talking about?

I just dropped a few draxxus through mine and it went through barely touching the sides .. mine Ego is #37 but surely it can't be the smaller bore barrel if it jus falls straight through ... ?

Off on a tangent for a second ... is paint that is designed specifically for site use smaller in bore size?

Thanks

johnunleashed

CRUSADERS
Dec 13, 2004
PRESTON
Visit site
BARRELS

mine had lots of burst,put bigger barrel on and stoped,i only use rps, so that is prob why.sounds like your paint is small and if it just drops through,change paint or change barrel size.
see what size your barrel is and let me now

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
The idea of measuring the barrel is good, but you'll need a vernier caliper, or even better a digital one. A micrometer will not measure the inside of the barrel, only the outside.

MattyMorgan69

old skool shocker user
Sep 26, 2004
Cardiff, Wales
Visit site
I dont mean to put down the lordof tech tom allen but the micrometer in my house has little bitties on to do both external and internal things.
PLEASE correct me if im rong, i always thought these came asa sort of standard:confused: