Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego hopper?

daesalthor

Aug 13, 2009
Motherwell
www.mwh.nu
Kool I can only give it a shot. Cash ain't an issue as long as I can get the performance I need. Seen a halo on just paintball for a good price rite enough,but if I can find a rotor ill give it a shot,thanks folks

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
If you play tourney BPS aint an issue (99% of hoppers will chuck paint at 10.5bps) so you may want to look at reliability, ease of cleaning, battery life and cost.

Rotor is by far the best followed by any of:
Vlocity
Reloader B
Prophecy-personally didnt like
Pinokio-As above
Halo B (or new invert 2)
Pulse

Tried all above all personally use a Rotor for ease of use and field strippable (although never needed too)

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
Pinokio :D

Swapped mine for a rotor. Never regretted it. Also, you can constantly chuck paint without reloading for twice as long with the big nose :)

KevTheLeg

Bring It!
Jul 24, 2009
Cheshire
I use a DYE Rotor with my EGO 09, best hopper I've tried, so easy to clean and completely reliable.

Take a look at this:

Made me chuckle a bit, but just goes to show how much of a good peice of kit it is.;)

Panthro

LEGO 4 Life
Dec 30, 2005
Bristol
can agree with sid

but it all depends what you are intending on playing, the tournament scene is getting very limited on ROF with the world following the PSP so a VL2000 or quantum could feed enough for the 10bps or 12 for PSP

if your going for something that is scenario unlimited ramp or just for fun then i had a pulse, in red mode (non synced) clocked at 25 bps on my 05 ego with a tadao board