Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego Leak

aran

Enter the Dragon
Aug 15, 2005
London
Visit site
Just called the guy that i bought the ego off and he has said that it was tottally fine and its probaly my bottle, he said it probaly needs hydro-testing but i only got it this year, brand new so its still in test...:confused: :confused: :confused:

aran:(

Syltiz

Chaos, panic and disorder
Jun 11, 2004
Surrey
Visit site
Dont stress Aran, hydro testing has got nothing to do with leaks, I am sure your bottle is fine. We will have it sorted in 5 minutes on Sunday

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Sometimes it can be a problem with the pin not seating propperly and so a leak is created in the back hole on the underside of your OOPS, thats the only real leak (apart from the bottle oring) that could come from the OOPS caused by the bottle.

aran

Enter the Dragon
Aug 15, 2005
London
Visit site
The guy i purchased it off said that there was nothing wrong with it so im just going to nail it down to a elbow problem and not anything else guys, thanks for help:rolleyes:

aran

Enter the Dragon
Aug 15, 2005
London
Visit site
There wasnt training in the end so i didnt get my ego fixed and im going balling in the xmas period so i just need final inputs on how to do this.

a) use tape and new macroline
b) use loctite and a new macroline

what one is more effecient
:confused:

Thanks alot aran:)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
use threadlock and new macroline - efficency has nothing to do with it

threadlock is just better ;) i use loctite 270 from maplin or you can order lock and macro from planets website