Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego Lpr Adjustment

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
To try and be a touch more specific - it increases and reduces the pressure supplied to the solenoid, a higher pressure will increase kick and put will put a harsher drive on the rammer/bolt making it less paint tollerent but may also increase consistancy in extremes, again a lower LPR will reduce kick and will be a little more gentler on paint. you will have a biting point between dwell-lpr setup

What are you trying to do?

fkinpaintball

Platinum Member
need to understand how it works before doing any adjustment.. have an xsv & have listened to talk of lowering the pressure, its running at 100 psi & have no problems with it. wondered if it has any effect on the consistantsy because the velocity moves between 280-300fps??

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
what is your dwell set at,

Alot of folk turn the LPR in twice from flush and up the dwell to 10.0 which makes a touch softer on paint,

What barrell you using(ill assume its a 2pc shaft), is your paint tight at all in the back?

upping the dwell a touch might make a bit of a change but i wouldn't increase the LPR any higher than flush w/ lpr body/cap

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
^^^^^ exactly what i did to mine - two turns which was about 90 psi on the gauge and dwell of ten - consistent - reliable and less kick :)

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Originally posted by Dskize
^^^^^ exactly what i did to mine - two turns which was about 90 psi on the gauge and dwell of ten - consistent - reliable and less kick :)
Its the setup all the elsham Eagles use on theirs and at the stupid temperature up there, using fresh temperature controled xball podium S, with a .692 UL on i am getting around +4- :)

fkinpaintball

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Scars
what is your dwell set at,

Alot of folk turn the LPR in twice from flush and up the dwell to 10.0 which makes a touch softer on paint,

What barrell you using(ill assume its a 2pc shaft), is your paint tight at all in the back?

upping the dwell a touch might make a bit of a change but i wouldn't increase the LPR any higher than flush w/ lpr body/cap
i have a lucky fifteen set & have no probs with the rate of fire, kick,

Question.. what does the adjustment on the LPR do??
making it softer on paint does what to the performance??

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Lucky 15s are bang on barrells - but only use the .693 - fatty boring will stop spiked shots.

Making it lighter on paint means you will get less bolt breaks and added with the fattybore means you'll have less chance of a barrell brea, therefore your paint will actually get through your gun ;)