Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO or NEXUS CUT II or G7? HELP!!! Any other suggestions highly welcome!

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by Scars
... Hi pressure arching trajectory.
Scars, if you believe that higher pressure means a more arching trajectory, you are (deep breathe) a hype victim. Given a particular velocity exiting the barrel, and a particular weight of the ball, ballistic arc will be the same.

I won't argue it with you, cause it has been done to death. The whole low pressure thing is almost completely meaningless with regard to efficiency, accuracy, and your love life.

Ram, all guns breakdown. With that in mind, given that you live somewhere that paintball is just getting a foothold, I would choose one that someone near you can service when it does get a cold. No matter what you get, you will have somethign come up someday.

All three guns are quality. I am a big believer in Eclipse quality and design, but WDP is not too far from ideal either in these matters.

All three are of middlin' to good efficiency. None are great.

All three are reliable if you know how to maintain them- cockers are as you note, more complex, so maintainence and trouble shooting will be more involved in the long run, requiring more expertise, if not any more time.

The operation theory behind the Ego and the Angel are the same. I like the Ego better, but that's personal.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Im no uber tech into these kinda things but older higher pressure angels had a arching trajectory - the newer ones seem to fire more truer - If you can clear up what JRs done to stop this is be very interested:)

i know the lower pressure argument is jus a marketing tool more than anything.... But when your Marker starts coughing at you when in your opinion you got a 1/4 left, its an issue!

Ben, have you actually fired any other marker but an angel? as i find angels have heaps of kick - i shoot an 05 speed and although its no as bad as my older angels - its still gotta fcuk loada kick compared to my viking