Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego Prime, Ego 11 or LV1

Guillem

Jul 5, 2013
In my opinion the best option is to buy a second hand lv1... amazing marker man... ;)

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
I have only shot the ego 11 and found it to be a great marker. Prime is new to me but a friend is getting one so i will no doubt get a shot of it. As for the LV1 they look the part and everyone that shoots em say they are amazing however Im in no hurry to shoot one.

there's always something to be said about a new marker, branded flawless, perfect etc., hitting the for sale forums a few weeks after launch :confused:

Reactions: Dangel

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Still so undecided! Don't have the extra funds to buy a prime so im struck between saving a slight amount of pennies and getting an Ego 11 or just biting the bullet and buying and LV1 :unsure:

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
Still so undecided! Don't have the extra funds to buy a prime so im struck between saving a slight amount of pennies and getting an Ego 11 or just biting the bullet and buying and LV1 :unsure:
perhaps sell your marker first and add that to the savings? then you possibly could get a prime or whatever else you want :)

Paul Harvey

Dec 22, 2013
I've got a prime and used it twice and tbh it's a good marker.. All it is is an ego 11 with 2 valve upgrades, one that fits into the bolt and the other into the frame off the gun..
I have got and lv1 coming tomorrow hopefully so will be able to come the lv1 to the prime ...
I'm expecting the lv1 to be better as the prime is a 2 year old design

Boomtime

Jan 13, 2014
Looking into a new marker... New to forum not so new to paintballing. Own an older Ego just now and thinking of an upgrade. Anyone got a Prime? Thoughts on it? Any benefits and major differences over a normal Ego 11. Or do I just try and buy a second hand LV1?
it depends on your budget. LV1 is definately my favourite but I barely had money for ego11 :))