The Home Of European Paintball

Ego Problem??

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
Teflon cheers man
and yer i do everything as i normally would to walk and practicing firing the gun but it jsut seems to of changed since christmas
but now youve said about the trigger
i got a ccu kit and changed from a black star trigger to a red star trigger
but surely that wouldnt make a difference??

Jakey C

Jake Cross
May 28, 2006
wirral
Well, I dont think so but as it happens he also changed his trigger to star trigger i think in blue but i think he may have played with some settings i have posted it to him on private forum and he should be with an answer tomorow evening

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
right well i kinda solved the problem..but now theres another
if you remove the grip frame from the body and look down from sky view into the grip frame there is a tiny little screw that i bleive keeps the trigger pin secure. i reomved this and it seems to work
but now the trigger pin is extremely loose and will not stay in??

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Cant see any reason why the slackening of the trigger pin grub screw should make a difference to the position of the trigger. :confused:
I recon the quality controll on the 05 boards wasnt brilliant, I remember making some delrin triggers using a frame and board I had, and they worked fine with most boards but didnt work in one or two, as it happened the board sensors were at a slightly different elevations off the board and the tang wasnt breaking the beam fully, its possible that it could happen with the stock trigger if its an especially bad board, but it seems strange that its only just come to light.
Try taking your board out and check that there is nothing underneith the board or on the back of the board causing it to lift off the frame slightly, this could bring the tang out of view of the sensor.... worth a try.

Skeet

Platinum Member
right well i kinda solved the problem..but now theres another
if you remove the grip frame from the body and look down from sky view into the grip frame there is a tiny little screw that i bleive keeps the trigger pin secure. i reomved this and it seems to work
but now the trigger pin is extremely loose and will not stay in??
Maybe, you ahd some crap around th etrigger pin..which was slowing down the rate at which you could fire...by removing teh grub screw, teh trigger is now rotating around the pin, thereby..improving speed...

Take the pin out, clean and lube it, including the pin hole and put grub screw back in.

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
okay...
well it works with the old black star trigger fine
but my new red one doesnt
could it be slightly miss shaped or the hole slightly out of place??
thanks for all your help