Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego reg output?

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
As per title, I am trying build a partsbox cocker and the only vert reg I have is one off of an ego 5/6 I am struggling to get the cocker to cycle right. What is the output of the reg? As no matter where I have the adjustment screw it does F A! I know all the lpr is set right as I took that from a working gun a few weeks ago. Also the velocity doesnt go up as I mess about with the reg adjustment. This is why I think it is the ego reg.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Not sure of the output mate? but Have you checked your main spring? see if it has enough oomph it could be its not opening the poppet far enough,

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Yeah, adjust the ivg at the back of the gun ( clockwise should increase velocity) you need to take the cocking rod out 1st

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Yeah I tried that turning the ivg up got it to the right velocity, its just I didnt have any adjustment on the ego reg. The cycling problems was a swollen o-rings on the bolt causing too much friction and the rear ram barb blocked so not letting air through to push back block forwards. Its all sorted now I rebuilt the ego reg and now I have full adjustability again and a nice smooth cocker now.
cheers guys for the help.