Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego SL-74

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
I was merely expressing my opinion as that is what the forum is for. And I think that Eclipse have released too many guns too soon this year, some people agree some don't agree thats life. Just because I don't agree with you over the amount of guns released by Eclipse doesn't mean I don't have a clue what I'm talking about does it?
wasnt aimed at you buddy

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
O right, sorry then. But I still think Eclipse have released too many guns this year.

Peace
i dont think they have released to many, the PL Ego's that have been released are team guns, and are not re-designed model's. the PL's are purely cosmetic.

but what i'm saying is that the 07 Ego must have been "under designed" so that they would be able to shave off the extra weight, and add extra parts for the SL74... and i'll re-enstate the fact i'm not dissing on planet for doing it, but i merely wouldnt be happy.

-james

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
nope they have taken a product, looked at ways that it can be improved then basically improved it. just as planet eclipse has always done

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
i dont think they have released to many, the PL Ego's that have been released are team guns, and are not re-designed model's. the PL's are purely cosmetic.

but what i'm saying is that the 07 Ego must have been "under designed" so that they would be able to shave off the extra weight.

-james
I'd disagree with that (not wanting a boring argument just another point of view). I think for the redz ego and the Vicious one that it wasn't a standard 07 body that was then milled down again but a blank body milled from scratch. Some PL guns have added weight in that past. The one that jumps to mind is the ton ton shocker, heavier than the stock body.

I don't think that the 07 ego can't be described as under designed as planet have improved it in just about everyway over the 06. The SL is it taken to an even higher level. I think the trouble with that is that it has sacrificed looks for functionality (not a bad thing but i don't think it looks as good as the ego7 which inturn doesn't look as good as a Nexus IMHO).