Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego upgrade

Idgebrin

Nov 13, 2012
Tamworth
Hello I have an ego 10 poison and im after some advice about upgrading it .Is there any upgrades that I might benefit from thanks Ash.

marzocchi1988

Mar 17, 2013
plymouth
Maybe a shaft4 barrel, pooty cure4 bolt or nomall cure4, and possibly violent trigger if your not happy with the stock one, but to be honest those upgrades wont make a massive improvement for the money you will be spending. Personally I would spend the extra dosh on playing bud :)

Idgebrin

Nov 13, 2012
Tamworth
I was looking at a bolt but didn't no if it's worth it but that's answered that thank you. I'll save my money :)
I have had the marker just over a year now and used it a dozen times, how do I no when the detents need replacing as still a novice at the sport when it becomes technical thanks Ash

marzocchi1988

Mar 17, 2013
plymouth
A cure4 bolt would help a bit if you were shooting brittle paint as it has a soft tip, but if your not leave it as it is. And check the manual nearer the maintenence part should show or tell you what to look for regarding the detents :)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
No need for upgrades, leave it be.

Always carry some spare detents, orings, and new good quality batteries for when the time some srounge ask for them for free...:sneaky:

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
how do I no when the detents need replacing as still a novice at the sport when it becomes technical thanks Ash
They aren't something you need to replace regularly.

Easy way: Take barrel off and feel with your finger in the breech, the ends of the detents,
they should bristle/feel firm as you run your fingers over them and if there is a lot of play in them replace them.

Longer way: Take of eye covers and take out detents do the same as above and look for any splits or tears

Idgebrin

Nov 13, 2012
Tamworth
No not a fan of bling just wasn't sure if there was products out there now to upgrade it as it's becoming an old marker.i think I'll just bye more paint and have more fun. I will check my detents this week before I go thanks, I have a few spares that came with the marker when I brought it and always keep a spare battery now as I got caught out :(. Thanks for your help guys much appreciated :)